Associate Professor in Translation Theory and Theatre Translation
Dr Geraldine Brodie is Deputy Director of the Centre for Translation Studies at University College London.
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– translation for performance on the London stage
– contemporary playwrights as adaptors of plays in translation, including Martin Crimp and David Hare
– the role of the literal translation and translator in the performance of translated plays
– Shakespeare performed in translation
– international touring theatre